Thursday, July 21, 2011

WARM WELCOME~


helloo bloggers...!
Let me introduce myself first..~ My name is Siti Nadia Bt Nordin and everyone always called me nadya.. im currently studying for my second (2nd) year degree in Business Administration majoring Finance with Multimedia. Im 21 years old and my hometown is quite far from here (MMU,cyberjaya) which is Kelantan Darul Naim. okey..finished with my biodata~
now, lets talk generally about this blog..For the learning process of understanding more on the computers and multimedia elements, i will keep updating this blog with my artworks and all the steps towards completing my assignments. Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash are the related software that i will use to posses and apply my skills and techniques in creating digital images, web animation as well as websites. Hope you guys will entertained and learn some useful info HERE...!! ;) thanks n have a good day friends..!

No comments:

Post a Comment